Queens Delivery Service is owned and operated by Lisa Dewar. The following selected transaction were completed by Queens Delivery service...lrive478431
Queens Delivery Service is owned and operated by Lisa Dewar. The following selected transaction were completed by Queens Delivery service during June: 1. Received cash from owner as additional investment $18,000. 2. Paid creditors on account, $1,800. 3. Billed customers for delivery services on account, $12,500. 4. Received cash from customers on account, $6,900. 5. Paid cash to owner for personal use. $4,000. Indicate the effect of each transaction on the accounting equation elements (Assets, Liabilities, Owner's Equity, Drawing, Revenue, and Expense). Also, indicate the specific item within the accounting equation element that is affected. To illustrate, the answer to (1) to shown below (1) Asset (Cash) increases by $18,000; Owner's Equity (Lisa Dewar, Capital) increases by $18,000.
- 9 years ago
- the african poem is discussing the evils of
- why did many african americans migrate from the south to the north during the 1930s
- pelase answer the question in attachment
- Human Biology intro and discussion section.
- A steel pipe 14 ft long is suspended horizontally from its ends steel wires 5.0 m long. The CoG is situated 30 inches from left side and the bamboo pole weighs 5.6 kg. A mass of 18 lb is hanging 5 ft from the right end of the pole. The wires have radii of
- math order of operation work and answer for: 9+1+64x7divide by 2
- Kean University Professor Henry Saffer and Wharton School of Business Professor Dave Dhaval estimated that if the alcohol industry increased...
- Write down sign rules for add., subt., mult., and division on an A4 size paper.
- Why do companies like Starbucks and Johnson and Johnson consider providing solid benefit packages and protecting the environment good for...
- -4x+2y=20 x-2y=-20