Quality Man 2shaori
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
FEEDBACK Total points earned (rounded): 53 out of 100 (53%). Task Requirements points earned: 25 out of 25 (100%). Demonstration and application of knowledge points earned: 27.5 out of 55 (50%). Academic writing and format points earned: 0 out of 20 (0%). Strengths: . Opportunities for improvement: There are two main concerns with your submittal. OV and bullets. Too much of your material can be traced directly to a source, while you added an in-text reference, if the material is highlighted that means it is a direct quote. You need to paraphrase the information that you use so that it does not flag OV.. Additional Comments: The second issue are bullets. Bullets do not convey your understanding or comprehension of the subject matter. I covered this in LC#1 - avoid bullets as the usually trigger OV and they do not show 'knowledge gained' which is what I am assessing.. "
- 6 years ago
- CH PAPER
- MKT 450 Week 5 Team Assignment Final International Marketing Plan Presentation
- MGT 465 Week 3 DQ 1, DQ 2 and DQ 3
- ISCOM 374 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Strategic Logistics Management Department Presentation
- HRM 445 Week 4 Court Case Application Paper
- mt445 assignment
- BSHS 442 Week 1 Specific Population and the Advocate Role Paper and Presentation
- ACC 492 Week 1-5 Whole course All Individual Team Assignments and DQs A+ 100%
- n the United States, a public company's financial statements