QRB 501 Final ExamHelphere
1. Write the following as an algebraic expression using X as the variable. Five more than the product of 7 and a number
2. Write the following as an algebraic expression using X as the variable: The sum of a number and -8
3. Write the following as an algebraic expression using X as the variable: Triple a number subtracted from the number
4. Solve: 3(-19 + 4)/ -5
5. Solve: - 9 + 18 / -3(-6)
6. Solve 4(3^2) + 7(3 + 9) - (-6)
7. Identify the variable, constant and coefficient of the expression -6g + 9
8. Identify the variable, constant and coefficient of the expression: 3p
9. Identify the variable, constant and coefficient of the expression: x-y
10. Solve the system of equations
3x - 5y =7
2x + 3y = 30
11) Solve the system of equations
3x = 7 – y
2y = 14 – 6x
12) Solve the system of equations
4x + 3Y -1
3x + 2y = 2
13). Which of the following is true of a base period for an index number?
14) Which of the following is a reason for computing an index?
15) A man earned $ 80, 000 when the Consumer Price Index was 200. What were his earnings in terms of $2,000 if the base period was 2000?
16). On which axis is time plotted on a simple line chart?
17) What happens as we increase the number of classes in a histogram?
18) Why are unequal class intervals sometimes used in a frequency distribution?
19) What is the slope of the line: 14y – 2x = 28
20) What is the slope of the line: 36x – 9y = 15
21) What is the slope of the line: 3x – y = 6
22) A linear regression model has a slope of -2.5 and an intercept of 10. The sample coefficient of determination is 0.50. What is the value of the sample correlation coefficient?
23). The number of hours spent studying appears to be highly correlated with the grade students earn in a class. Which variable would be the dependent variable in a linear regression analysis?
24). Which statement is true of a regression line that is superimposed on the scatter plot?
25). How much money would we need to pay off a $ 2,000 loan at 8% interest, 4 years from now?
26). When interest is compounded, the total time period is subdivided into several interest periods, for example 1 year, 3 months, 1 month. How does compound interest affect the future value of an investment?
27). Since money has the ability to earn interest, its value increases with time. What affects the future value of an investment more, the interest rate or the time the investment is held?
28) What does the horizontal axis of a line chart represent?
29) How is a frequency distribution converted to a relative frequency distribution?
30) Which of the following is NOT a guideline for a frequency distribution?
31) What is the relationship among the mean, median, and mode in a symmetric distribution?
32) Which measures of central tendency are not affected by extremely low or extremely high values?
33) For which measure of central tendency will the sum of the deviations always be zero?
34) What percentage of observation of a normal distribution is represented by the mean plus or minus 1.96 standard deviations?
35) Which of the following is a characteristic of a normal distribution?
36) Which of the following is true in a normal distribution?
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it