example: I teach in another online university that pays me the same compensation per course since year 2010. I have politely asked one month ago if the amount was going to be the same in year 2017. One hundred dollars in year 2010 are $ 114 today. The answer was that they are not thinking in "increasing" the salaries this year.
As the purchasing power of this compensation has declined, I have four alternatives:
1. Work more, for example increasing the numbers of hours dedicated to tutoring,
2. Buy less expensive goods (drink water instead of Tropicana Orange Juice).
3. Reduce the time I spent with the class (it means reduce the quality of teaching).
4. Quit in that university and look for another job.(in another university or in a private company).
Read about the income and substitution effects and give me your advice. Explain your answer. Provide references
The labor-Leisure Problem. https://youtu.be/aDeI5meKDjk
Office Hours: Substitution and Income Effect. https://youtu.be/a4VvgPL_LB0
- QNT 561 QNT561 QNT/561 UPDATED FINAL EXAM ALL CORRECT ANSWERS 30/30 ( 100 % SCORE )
- ECO 121 (Macroeconomics) Test 4, Fall 2013
- Group Decision Making, Barriers and improvement
- Week 4 1p The President of SAC MEMO ((((ORIGINAL))))
- Psychology Case Study Assignment (ORIGINAL paper)
- week 3 questions
- Creating Access Database
- ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES 5-1
- critical analisis for art works
- Research Paper