Public speaking quiz
Answer all questions
When messages get replaced by facial expressions, this is called confliction.
Posturing is an example of something identified in the study of:
Understanding your listeners and preparing to deliver a speech that will be of high interest to them is called _____________.
To say that “You can learn about the mob life by watching a Joe Pesci movie” is an example of:
A common misperception of public speaking is that the audience will only take you seriously if you’re serious.
Broadcast speech is typically written in _________ tense.
We tend to associate people that have positive characteristics with:
Positive vocal image.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Articulation and strong etiquette.
Negative vocal image.
Two techniques of epideictic speech are:
Prop utilization and gesturing.
Identification and magnification.
Motivation and inspiration.
Repetition and complexity.
The purpose of specialized speech is to inform to a professional audience.
- cultural change was obviously difficult at NASA.can you think of specific things that could have been done to make cultural...
- "You" Attitude
- an a frame house is 45 feet high and 32 feet wide, find the measure of the angle that the...
- 1.How many countries are on the continent of South America 2. through which continent does the Arctic Circle pass
- In football, teams can score 6 points with a touchdown, 3 points with a field goal or 2 points with...
- how did president Roosevelt attempt to stabilize both wages and prices at home
- the copyright designs and patents act was introduced in 1988 to protect the investment time of who
- 1 Page APA format on the documentary "Placebo: Cracking the Code"