My speech is on Obama Care Health Insurance
Assignment 1: Discussion
By Saturday, July 25, 2015, go to the Discussion Area and post responses to two of the topics of your choice.
Using your persuasive speech topic, describe the ethical considerations (standards) that you have to maintain when giving your speech. Review the section "Maintain High Ethical Standards" from your textbook for an understanding on ethical considerations.
What are the specific purpose and the thesis of your upcoming persuasive speech? Which of the three key goals mentioned in chapter 16 of your text, “Speaking to Persuade,” best fits your topic?
Which pattern of organization for persuasive speaking mentioned in chapter 16 of your text, “Speaking to Persuade,” have you decided to use in your upcoming speech? Why do you think this is the best choice for your speech?
Choose two options for your response, and make two posts in the Discussion Area below. Make sure that you list your option number in the subject line of your post.
Before the end of the week, begin commenting on at least 2 of your peers' responses. You can ask technical questions or respond generally to the overall experience. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress. Submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
- Assignment 3: Promotional and Advertising Strategies
- Assignment 5: Mobile App Part 2 (Gantt and PERT Charts)
- argumentative essays!
- help with hm-work.
- Concept of the wheel of retailing
- LITERATURE read below
- advanced General Psychology for Akademik only
- ARTH: On Post Colombian Independence
- In an August, 2013, paper in the Journal of Chemical Physics, âStatistical Physics and Self-Replication,â Professor Jeremy England (Physics, MIT), reportedly...