Public Policy Analysisduvungan
Your capstone project in the course is an individual research assignment on a public policy/federal law of your choice. We will call this project your Policy Paper which will be a formal research paper aimed at introducing and/or polishing your skills in the following:
Public policy research – policy design, implementation, evaluation
Understanding a federal law
Effectively exploring and utilizing the library system for research
Strengthening your academic and competitive writing skills
Enhance your critical thinking skills
The Basic Structure of your Policy Analysis is the following (See Appendix One for
further detail: Policy Paper Checklist)
Description of the policy/law – history and current situation
Rationale for public policy – market or government failure
Analysis of policy’s efficacy
Additionally, your Policy Analysis will be required to have a minimum of ten quality references (academic journal articles, leading books, relevant websites, etc.). The paper will be a 12-15 page narrative/report with a traditional title page, appropriate subheadings, standard formatting (double-spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman, page numbers), parenthetical citations such as (Jasso, 2012, p. 35), a works cited page (you may call it a reference page), and any necessary appendices. We will use APA format.
- 5 years ago
- personal finance
- Week 2 - Business Writing
- bus 320 assignment 1
- Computer work : 24 hours
- For this assignment, write a 2 -3 page paper which provides an overview of a minimum of three of the various strategic leadership types.
- What steps do you think we should take to avoid energy shortages in a post-peak-oil future?
- Week 1 Applied Problems - Applied Problems Chapter 1 & 2 Complete the following Applied Problems from your Managerial Economics Textbook: Chapter 1: Applied Problems 1, 2 & 3 page 32-33Chapter 2: Applied Problems 3 page 83 & 8 page 84
- Present value of calculations do which of the following
- BSOP 588 Week 8 Final Exam Version 1 (Taken 2014) Devry