Read about Kelly's "fixed role therapy" (either in the book or online). How is this type of therapy supposed to help you? In other words, if you go through this type of therapy, how is it supposed to change your personality? Would you want to get this type of therapy? Why or why not?
Only 300 words.
- 4 years ago
- For The Think Tank" Description- payment link
- BUS 415 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Foodmart, Inc. Paper Scenario 4
- FIN 534 Week 9 Discussion 2
- FIN 534 - Homework Chapter 3
- Harry owns shares of stock in both Bidwell Value Company and Mini Car Motors
- On a typical day, U.C. Stars Vision Center writes $80,000 in checks, which take five days to clear. They receive an average of $100,000 in checks from patients on a daily basis, which take three days to clear.
- writing help
- Part 3