Unit VIII Psychological Disorder Activity
As you pursue your career options, you may eventually choose to work as a mental health coordinator, therapist, social
worker, or counselor. It will behoove you to possess the ability to recognize the signs of various mental disorders, and
treatment options available for them.
For this assignment, you will need to create a four-column chart that will list the disorder, the classification it falls under,
the symptoms/characteristics, and the treatment options. Use Microsoft Word to create your chart and cite the references,
using APA format. You must utilize your textbook and at least one additional source. (All sources used, including the
textbook, must be referenced. Paraphrased and quoted material must have citations as well.)
Your chart should include TEN of the following:
Generalized anxiety disorder
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Seasonal affective disorder
Antisocial personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder
Dissociative identity disorder or multiple personality disorder (MPD)
- 9 years ago
- Assessment Value: 20% Instructions: HA3042 TAXATION LAW TRIMESTER 2, 2012 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT 1. This assignment is to be submitted in accordance with...
- Global Marketing Success and Failure
- 50 word essay about why ict is important in the outside world
- evauate 5! over 3!
- visit he her aunts in Florid?
- 3/8 divided by 2/3
- using details from the story write two paragraphs comparing and contrasting how the character changes from the beginning to the...
- The British established trading forts in india at calcutta and
- Management Information System Project
- who is guy montage?