psyc-2005 discussion questionJAILYA17
Post by Day 4 a comparison (similarities and differences) of two of the following relationship elements that you found evident in the family in the article and that exist in your own culture: self-disclosure, power, conflict, satisfaction, commitment, and maintenance. Briefly describe how each of the two elements you have selected is demonstrated by the family in the article and then briefly explain how the rules/expectations related to the two elements you selected are similar to or different from those in your own culture. Focus on both the relationship between the two parents as well as their relationship with the children, extended family, and those outside the family. Note any variations by relationship stage, age of partners, and/or gender. Back up your explanations using concepts from the textbook and other resources. Feel free to do additional research on the cultures represented in the article or your own culture and cite your resources accordingly.
- 6 years ago
- Find an equation of a cubic function whose graph passes through the points (3, 0) and (1, 4) and is...
- Significant Health Care Event Paper
- Murtaz Homework Payment Link Healthy Life Food Company
- PSYCH 628 Sleep Disorders Presentation
- Objectives 1.2
- Week Three Practice Problems Worksheet
- Member of Operations Team
- BUS 499 All 1-4 Assignments New
- Health Information Management: Clinical and Service Quality
- MAT222 Week 3 Assignment Real World Radical Formulas