Pseudocode need for this programSleepless
Write the pseudocode for a Metric Conversion application program that is menu-driven.
First, the program displays a Main Menu that states the purpose of the program and allows the user to select one of five metric system measurements or quit the program in the following manner:
Press the 1 key to convert meters to U.S. yards
Press the 2 key to convert kilometers to U.S. miles
Press the 3 key to convert kilograms to U.S. pounds
Press the 4 key to convert milliliters to U.S. ounces
Press the 5 key to convert liters to U.S. gallons
Press the 6 key to quit the program
After the user selects a metric measurement, the program must confirm the entry is valid (1 to 6). After validation, the program prompts the user to enter an amount of the selected metric measurement in the following manner:
Enter the amount of the metric measurement:
After user enters a metric measurement amount, the program must confirm the entry is valid (0.0 to 10000.0). After validation, the program converts the metric amount to the equivalent amount of the corresponding U.S. measurement. Here are the metric system measurements and U.S. conversions to be used:
Meters to yards
1 meter = 1.0936 U.S. yards
Kilometers to miles
1 kilometer = 0.6214 U.S. miles
Kilograms to pounds
1 kilogram = 2.205 U.S. pounds
Milliliters to ounces
1 milliliter = 0.0338 U.S. ounces
Liters to gallons
1 liter = 0.264 U.S. gallons
Finally, the program displays both the corresponding U.S. measurement name and the equivalent amount in the following manner (program output will vary based on the user’s input):
The converted amount is 11.2094 U.S. yards
- 8 years ago
- A recent study claimed that at least 15% of junior high students are overweight. In a sample of 160 students,...
- HM WRK
- How do homeostatic responses differ from stress responses
- Help with intro to politics summer class questions. each question must be 500 words and cite from book. let each question be its own document.
- Suppose that a country’s annual growth rates were 5,3,4,-1,-2,2,3,4,6 and 3 inyearly sequence over a 10 year period. What was...
- Dillip Corp., a wholesaler of office equipment, issued $45,000,000 of 10-year, 10% callable bonds on March 1, 2012, with interest...
- Which of the following is NOT a requirement of the NFL certification program governing Contract Advisors? A. An application...
- what method would you use to name a ionic compounds of copper and chlorine in which the copper ions have...
- Use each clue to write the vocabulary word. not produtive, but ________
- WRITE THE GFORTRAN PROGRAMME;- A body start to move from rest with uniform acceleration of 5m/s^2, then moves with a...