Provider Database (Access)
Create a provider database and related reports and queries to capture contact information for potential PC component providers that might be used to purchase the equipment your specified in your MS Word project – the PC specifications..
This MS Access database assignment has the following parts:
- a simple database table to hold provider contact information; some of the required fields in the table require that a Caption be added to the field characteristics. The Caption will be displayed in the report that is to be generated.
- a simple database form that can be used to enter data into the database table;
- two simple database reports that can used to present the data as information; and
- a separate MS Word document answering questions about the database.
Must be able to use Microsoft Access.
- Funding for Small Business Paper
- Questions/Problems - Corporate Mission Statements and Strategic Plans
- History course - for TinselWriter
- NTC 411 entire course
- Teaching Strategies & Procedures
- Creation of logical database
- bshs 455 week 3 dual diagnosis role play
- FIN/571 FIN 571 FIN571 Week 2 - Individual Assignment - Business Structure Advice (Latest A+ Work)
- WEEK 8 DISCUSSION
Complete instructions and the rubric used to grade the Case Study Part 2 - Provider Database (Access)project can be foundby clicking on the link below or via the Assignments tab.
Please just meet all the requirements in the rubric
Please have this assignment done in 24 hours and do just as good of a job as you did on my last assignment. Please read the instructions very carefully.
Thank you. Good luck!
Part 2: Provider Database (MS Access)
Use the project description HERE to complete this activity. For a review of the complete rubric used in grading this exercise, click on the Assignments tab, …
If you have any questions let me know....
Attached document below on what to do and what is needed.
There are 25 elements. Only do up to 24, and ignore the 25th element,
Also attached is what I have already …
This is Part 2: Provider Database (MS Access)