project part 2tla626
Choose three of the stocks - two within the same industry plus one additional stock - from the Company Selection and Stock Watch completed in module 03 and then locate interest rates on two other investments that are not stocks, such as bank certificates or government bonds. You will now have a total of five investments.
In your assignment, identify each of the five investments and discuss the following:
- Which of the five investments do you think are most highly affected by the level of interest rates in the economy? Why?
- Rank the five investments in order of the most risky to the least risky and explain in detail why you ranked them in that manner.
- What types of risk do you think affects each of the investments?
Your assignment should be a minimum of 2 written pages and utilize APA formatting. In-text citations and a reference page should also be included.
***PLEASE READ THESE DIRECTION CLEARLY AND UNDERSTAND THEM. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. ***
ATTACHED IS THE MODULE 3 STOCK WATCH THAT MUST BE CHOSEN FROM. YOU CAN PICK ANY OF THE THREE FROM THE LIST ONLY!!!! ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE TWO OF THEM ARE SIMILAR IN COMPANY. THANK YOU.
- 6 years ago
- FOR BABER MAKAYLA OLY
- Criminal Justice Unit VII homework (Pro Frank only )
- 3 Pages Article Review
- HSA 300 Assignment 2 RELIGIOUS HEALTH CARE
- What are some considerations to remember given the different roles and people in the audience? o What would be the potential needs of the families of the miners in receiving a message about this incident? o What would be the potential needs of the company
- Describe the physiological principles which underpin pulmonary embolism (PE) imaging with ventilation/perfusion (V/Q) scintigraphy.
- personal statement
- BUS 309 Week 8 Assignment 2 The Worlds Most Ethical Companies
- ALgebra problems
- I HAVE THE READING MATERIAL
- NOT RATED
In your assignment, discuss the following:
6 years ago
- How are the stocks in your watch list performing since you first selected them? Speculate on reasons for each stock's performance and justify your analysis …