Project Management Planhlpmplas
You need to create a project management plan for your term project.
The project management plan should consist the following:
- Project name (the project may be an actual project in which you worked, or a made-up project)
- Project description
- Business justification
- Names of the project manager and the key team members
- Required deliverables
- Key definitions and acronyms
- Organizational charts
- Project responsibilities
- Management objectives
- Project controls
- Risk management
- Project staffing
- Scope management section:
- Key deliverables
- Work packages
- Project schedule section:
- Summary schedule
- Summary budget
The project management plan should be 2–3 pages in length, typed in double-space, in 10- or 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. The page margins on the top, bottom, left side, and right side should be 1 inch each. You should use the APA guidelines for writing and citations.
- 7 years ago
- need two discussion question answered by Monday will pay 20.00
- Expert Solutions
- FIN 571 week 4 Learning Team Reflection University of Phoenix
- LAW ANd pysical science
- Expert Answers
- In the blank space beside each numbered balance sheet item, enter the letter of its balance sheet classification.
- why did China need silver? be sure to explain the paper money background.
- Paper on - Ethics includes the moral values, beliefs, and rules
- Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board