Project Management Paperbmark28
Communication Management Plan (50 Points)
Several issues have arisen on the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. The person from the HR department who was supporting the project left the company, and now the team needs more support from that group. A member of the user group that supports the project is extremely vocal and hard to work with, and other users can hardly get a word in at meetings. The project manager, Tony, is getting weekly status reports from all of his team members, but many of them do not address obvious challenges that people are facing. The team is having difficulty deciding how to communicate various project reports and documents and where to store all of the information being generated.
Recall that the team members include you, a programmer/analyst and aspiring project manager; Patrick, a network specialist; Nancy, a business analyst; and Bonnie, another programmer/analyst.
- Prepare a partial communications management plan to address some of the challenges mentioned in the previous paragraph.
- Write a two-page paper describing two suggested approaches to communicating with the hard-to-work-with user. Cite at least three references support your approaches. APA Style
- 6 years ago
- Econ Assignment
- How to Become a Leader in Agile Projects
- MGT 330
- informal and formal experiences and media messages about human diversity
- BUS 610 Business Ethics Paper
- ART homework. I need help with my art homework. it there are only 4 questions that need to be answered....
Project Communications Management
Several issues have arisen on the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. The person from the HR department who was supporting the project left the company, and …2 months ago
- NOT RATED
Project Communications Management: Case Study
Several issues have arisen on the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. The person from the HRdepartment who was supporting the project left the …6 years ago