For a project consisting of 5 miles stretch of highway construction, among many activities, one can identify the following tasks....hojhnd
For a project consisting of 5 miles stretch of highway construction, among many activities, one can identify the following tasks. Please list all tasks, including a few more that you suggest to be performed in an acceptable sequence of events: a. Initial surveys b. Grading c. Build foundations, storm water drainage d. Curbs e. Compaction of soils f. Base Gravel & compaction g. Asphalt base h. Pavement asphalt layer i. Signage j. Approvals k. Designs Considering the fact that, as a PM, you do not need to wait for a particular task to be completed, which might last during the entire length of highway, to start the next task (or have multiple crews designated to do the same task at different parts of the roadway), please draw the best Gantt Chart for all tasks involved, to be listed in a proper sequence, including many other important tasks that may not be listed above, using your own best estimates for the duration, and show where do you set your milestones/ control measures and on what elements/tasks in order to reduce cost-overruns?
- 9 years ago
- Masters Finance midterm need today (timed 1:30 minutes to complete
- GPS technology
- Assignment 3: Course Project—Final Draft of Essay
- what is the nearest planet on earth
- which plates contain ocean crust only? which plates contain continental crust only? which plate contains both oceanic and continental crust?
- Seven diminished by 1/4 of a number is 15. Find the number.
- How are principles of American foundational documents reflected in contemporary society
- Managerial accounting Week 8: Final Exam - Final Exam Keller
- COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS. Simple assignment. Template attached.
- an antique clock coast £540. its price is increased by 18% in a year. what is it worth now?