Programming Assignment 2 due Saturday, Nov. 17, noon, 2012 The basic task is this: implement a stack ofdeeai7
Programming Assignment 2
due Saturday, Nov. 17, noon, 2012
The basic task is this: implement a stack of float values that has Θ (1) worst case behavior for PUSH, POP, and MEAN, a function returning the mean of the values in the stack.
This stack should be wrapped in a user interface that asks the user to choose from POP, PUSH, MEAN or QUIT at each turn. If the user enters PUSH, the program should read a number from the keyboard. If the user tries POP or MEAN on an empty stack, the program should notify the user of the error, and again prompt the user to choose from POP, PUSH, MEAN or QUIT. To facilitate testing, please use exactly these commands.
preffered in Java using Eclipse IDE
- 9 years ago
- I need someone to do this essay for me! thank you !
- financial management
- Little research examined the effects of politicians’ clothing on potential voters’ positions on specific issues. Clothing can affect perceptions of...
- A family wants to cross a river in a boat that holds no more than 250lbs. The husband weighs 160lbs....
- what do local communities collect taxes to pay for
- Do you believe that it is appropriate that we have a single, global set of accounting standards as well as...
- Java program that implement bubble-sort and selection-sort sorting algorithms
- Question 1 (10 marks) Determine whether the following benefits are fringe benefits or exempt fringe benefits and, where applicable, the relevant category of fringe benefit. Provide reasons for your answer: 1. a) Kerry is an employee of the university.