Professional Strategies WK7gcoe_2
Using My Research
The following topic(s) will demonstrate what the discussion is about, but feel free to branch off or expand on the topics. At the end of the discussion, you will be asked to craft a 150 word reflection on what you have learned through this conversation and post it to the Weekly Reflection Journal. The more active you are in this part of the discussion, the more you will have to draw from in your reflection, so get involved, be active, help out your classmates when they need it, and, most of all, enjoy the conversation.
Discuss how (or if) what you have discovered has (or will) change your role within the communities in which you are a member. Why or why not? Please respond to at least two of your colleagues.
This week, through our work, we have come to the end of our course research project. Additionally, we have begun to explore the following course outcomes:
- Apply knowledge of the liberal arts and/or sciences appropriate to the discipline
- Analyze extensive research data
- Articulate research findings in a concise, comprehensive report
- Combine two specialized areas of expertise with a well-rounded understanding of the sociological and cultural implications of the specialized knowledge
In this reflection journal, in at least 150 words, reflect back on what you have learned so far through the course readings, assignment (if you’ve completed it yet), and our discussion. Consider the following questions to guide your reflection:
- What, if anything, did you find surprising, particularly challenging, interesting, or useful?
- From what you know about this course so far, what connections can you make to previous learning experiences, and how do you think this course will help you as you move forward in your college and professional life?
- How do the course outcomes for this week apply to your experience so far?
- What questions do you still need answered?
Throughout the course, you have been working toward completing this paper. This week, you will have the opportunity to share the final result of your hard work with your professor. Please take the time to review the following documents to make sure your paper aligns to these requirements.
In addition, please review the paper requirements listed below to ensure you have covered everything. When you are satisfied with your paper, submit it to this week’s drop box.
Requirements of the Paper
- Your paper should be at least 4000 words long (this can range anywhere between 12-15 pages or more).
- The paper should have at least 10 cited resources within the paper. At least six (6) of these resources must be peer-reviewed library resources.
- Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career.
- Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide.
- All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page.
- 5 years ago
- statistics help
- Choose an item that you would like to manufacture.
- Financial Management
- FInal Paper - Key concepts of leadership
- Mainframes "for academik writer"
- MGT 445 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Case Study Analysis Part B GÇ£Power Play for HowardGÇ¥
- ACCT434 Week 2 - Master Budget Flexible Budgets - Quiz
- Cash Is King Inc
- World Civilization Answer both
- NOT RATED
Week 7 Assignment: Final Project
Throughout the course, you have been working toward completing this paper. This week, you will have the opportunity to share the final result of your hard work with …6 years ago