Professional Presence Assignment
Part 1: Watch and Analysis
In this Assignment you will have an opportunity to view five scenarios. After viewing all of the scenarios, choose one of them that represents your desired career field (TEACHER). Then, describe and analyze what you viewed according to the following directions. Each paragraph should be a minimum of 3-4 sentences.
- Click http://extmedia.kaplan.edu/genEd/CS204/CS204_1301C/Scenario_publish/index.html to view the scenarios.
Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your response:
- Was this individual professional?
- What made the individual professional (consider attire, communication skills, presentation of self, etc.)?
- Were there aspects presented that were not professional? If so, please describe.
- Include any additional thoughts.
Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection
- What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession?
- Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the scenarios. Click http://extmedia.kaplan.edu/genEd/CS204/CS204_1301C/credibility_publish/index.html for a brief overview of what is not appropriate attire in the majority of career fields.
- Describe what makes someone a professional in your field. Use research and/or reflect on your personal experiences and what you know about your profession (or the profession you will work in).
- What behavioral attributes do you practice that identify you as a professional (review the Week 1 content for ideas)?
- What attributes, such as attire, communication skills, and presentation of self, do you possess that make you professional?
Save your Assignment in MS Word format and submit it in the Dropbox for Unit 2 Assignment. When you are ready to submit it, go to the Dropbox and complete the steps below:
- Click the link that says Submit an Assignment.
- In the Submit to Basket menu, select Unit 2: Dropbox.
- Click the Add Attachments button.
- Follow the steps listed to attach your document.
- To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it.
Make sure that you save a copy of your Assignment.
Refer to the "APA Quick Reference Guide" located under Course Home for information on APA formatting. Please visit the Kaplan University Writing Center for additional APA resources and writing assistance.
- Alma COla SOft Drink
- 6 business finance questions due tonight 11/6/2013
- Please help with accounting homework
- bus 644 week 1 assignment, all original work done. For Nyanya Only.
- Linear Equations
- OPS571 OPS 571 OPS/571 Final Exam (Latest) Score A+ ( OPS 571 Final Exam (100% Correct)
- Tech I
- literature help !
- Ashford ECO 316 Entire Course All DQ Assignment Quizzes
- ECO/372 Week 5 Individual Assignment / International Trade and Finance Speech
Part 1: Watch and Analysis
In this Assignment you will have an opportunity to view five scenarios. After viewing all of the scenarios, choose one of them that represents your desired career field …