Professional Experience # 4curist2
Professional Experience #4
Due at the end of Week 7 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved documented exception).
Follow the link below to the OneDrive folder titled "OUTLINES AVAILABLE ."
This week’s Professional Experience will involve three steps:
- You will create an outline (see below for guidelines) for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s revised PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard). Use the provided Presentation Outline Sample HERE for this step. Download the Presentation Outline Sample document to your desktop, saving it as Your_Name_Presentation_Outline and create your own outline, deleting the sample information. Leave the "Comments" column blank. After you have completed your presentation outline, upload it to the "Available Outlines" folder on OneDrive.
- You will choose another student’s outline from the “Available Outlines” folder to review. Download the student's outline to your desktop. Do not remove the student's name from the file name! Just add your initials to the end of the file name. For example, if I chose Jane Doe's presentation to review, I would save it to my desktop as Jane_Doe_Presentation_Outline_CB. In that document, provide comments, suggestions for improvement, and point out strong elements of the presentation outline in the Comments column.
- Finally, submit your classmate’s outline with your comments file to Blackboard in the Week 7 Professional Experience #4 link. That will prompt your instructor to grade the assignment. The grade you are given is for your comments on someone else’s outline, not your outline.
After submitting your classmate’s outline with your comments, please upload this to COMPLETED OUTLINES so that your classmates can see your comments.
Create an outline of your presentation in Word or Excel. Focus on short bullet points and key things that you want to say (in either your audio or video recording for Week 8). An example is posted for you above. You may choose to use that outline format or create your own for this Professional Experience.
When commenting on a fellow student’s outline, please use the “Track Changes” feature of Microsoft Word or the “Comments” field of the provided Excel example. For assistance with the “Track Changes” feature, please visit: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Track-changes-in-Word-197ba630-0f5f-4a8e-9a77-3712475e806a
Your comments should be a mixture of celebrating strong points, pointing out areas for improvements, and general comments.
In order to receive credit for completing this task you must:
• Upload your presentation outline file to the “Available Presentations” folder
• Choose and comment on another student's presentation using the "Comments" field in Microsoft Word/Excel
• Submit your classmate’s outline with your comments to the Professional Experience #4 link in Blackboard
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed correctly and on time (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
USE THE ATTACHED PRESENTATION THAT I HAVE UPLOADED!!!
- 4 years ago
- NOT RATED
ou must have access to audio/video recording equipment (a microphone/webcam, camcorder with digital file capabilities, or cell phone with a high quality camera/microphone) to complete this assignment.4 years ago