Creating an up-to-date, polished, relevant résumé is a vital skill for job seekers.
In this assessment, you will create two up-to-date résumés.
Note: You will submit one of your résumés for your
mock interview; It does not need to be customized
specifically for the job post which you have chosen
for your mock interview experience. Both résumés
should be written to fit your eventual job search.
Project Part 2 Details:
Mock interview job - Book Keeper
Second Job - Computer Repair
Create one résumé using the chronological
format. <---- IMPORTANT
Create the second résumé using the
Include an APA title page.
Submission Requirements: Put both documents in
one Word file
Important info for you to use within the resume! <--------- IMPORTANT
General mills - General Labor - 1 year
Royal Fork buffet - Dish Washer - 2 years
Pecks Green House - 1 summer
CCB Packaging - 2 months
Red Robyns - Cook 6 months
SilverCrest Recycling - 5 years
Gregs Lawn and Landscaping - 3 years
- Police Corruption (answer attached)
- Mercury Shoes - Key Issues (answer attached)
- project easy
- ECO Assignment 3: Long-Term Investment Decisions
- stock market analyzing 3pages essay
- calc 1 homework
- case analysis: section ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS ONLY.
- 3 discussion questions 250 word reponses to each question w at least 1 reference.
- Kaplan University AC 551 homework Week 3
- OSHA-What are the important findings in Austin Road Co. v. OSHRC and Builders Steel Co. v. Marshall?