1. Compare and contrast two of three phases of the French Revolution.
2. Discuss Toussaint L’Ouverture’s involvement in the Haitian Revolution including the circumstances of his death.
3. Discuss the congress of Vienna, including the major results, and its significance.
4. Name and explain Marx’ five stages of history.
5. Discuss the Alliance System, including how it directly led to World War I.
6. Name and explain five of Woodrow Wilson’s Fourteen Points.
7. Discuss the events of the February and October Revolutions 1917, including their outcomes.
8. Trace the rise of either Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin to power, including the leadership roles they each occupied in their respective countries.
9. Explain Japanese imperialism in the 1930’s, including any repercussions from their actions.
10.Discuss at least three ways that World War II was an example of total war.
11.Compare and contrast how Communist Governments came to power in China and Cuba.
12.Choose 3 countries (excluding the US and the USSR) and explain how the Cold War impacted them.
13.Explain how the Vietnam War Finally ended.
14.Describe 2 wars from the Arab-Israeli Conflict
15.Explain the events of the 1980s that led to the fall of the Soviet Union.
- 6 years ago
- Introduction to Health Policy and Politics
- math online homework
- Researched argument
- Many of the analysts after Freud held different views than those he prescribed. Which of Freud's concepts would you want to keep if you were developing your theory of psychoanalysis? On the basis of current research, provide a clear rationale for each com
- Q for CS
- Essay 1
- wetern history
- Reducing Intergroup Conflict
- BUS 401 (Ashford) Week 2 Assignment - Teaching Net Present Value (NPV) & Future Value (FV)
Choose 10 questions out of the 15 questions and answer each fully. All answers must be in full sentences and...NOT RATED
Choose 10 questions out of the 15 questions and answer each fully. All answers must be in full sentences and at least one paragraph long,
7 years ago
- Compare and contrast two of three phases of …