FOR PROF. GOODMANydeari
Week 6 Individual Assignment Explanation
This assignment is a proposal for a research study about self-regulation in both options – presentation and outline.
The rubric says:
Both Options require:
Use published human and animal research and behaviorist, social cognitive, information processing and constructivist theory to develop an outline of a research proposal to measure self-regulation in one of the following fields:
· Environmental or evolutionary psychology
· Forensic psychology
· Health or sports psychology
· Industrial/organizational or engineering psychology
Research proposals need to include
An explanation of Purpose – why do you want to study self-regulation in your chosen setting?
Define self-regulation whichever theory you choose to use
Hypothesis – what you expect to have happen: the result you expect
Athletes trained in self-regulation techniques using whichever theoretical techniques you choose will do better than athletes who do not.
Grade school children who are trained in self-regulation techniques using whichever theoretical techniques you choose will do better than children who do not.
Method including population and process – what are you going to do and with whom?
How many of whatever population will be trained in the self-regulation techniques using whichever theoretical techniques you choose. That population will be compared to those who have not been trained in self-regulation techniques.
One school or classroom will be trained and compared to another equivalent school or classroom.
The rubric also says:
Prepare this outline of a research proposal as a 10-12 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes as if your audience were members of a foundation grant screening committee.
Address the following in your presentation:
· A description of how you are proposing to measure self-regulation
· The operational definitions, limitations, assumptions, hypotheses, and data analysis plans
· The deficiencies a critic might identify in your statement of limitations and assumptions
- 6 years ago
- unit 7 bu204
- Marketing for Ravikant Sharma
- accounting help
- Slide Presentation (3 Slides of Material to include footnotes due 3 Nov 13 by 2 eastern time
- Java Inter assignment 4
- HCS 212 Perspective on Health Care Paper Without References
- BSHS 355 Week 3 Learning Team Human Services Professional Case Study / UOP
- MKT 571 Week 3 Strategic Marketing Plan Analysis
- SCI 207
- what is niche marketing
- NOT RATED
I want a great,plagiarism free paper that can help me boost my grade.6 years ago