to "Prof. ATKINS PHD" onlysharglh
base on Chapter 17. (Read attach files)
Discussion: Process costing in Industry
Process costing differs from job order costing in the way costs are accounted for. Share your thoughts about the accounting differences in process costing versus job order costing, and explain how manufacturing costs are accounted for in process costing. Further explain why the costs per equivalent unit are determined separately for direct materials and for conversion costs under different methods of determining the cost of completed and transferred out units and the cost of ending work in process inventory. Additionally, discuss the type of production most suitable to employ a process costing system by providing an example.
Due Thursday January 14 at 20:30 hr.
- 5 years ago
- Can you do my Int'l Economics homework
- Assignment 3: Promotional and Advertising Strategies
- Msapriori implementation(Data Mining)
- THIS MUST BE DONE RIGHT IF YOU CAN NOT DO THE WORK FOR MY PRICE DO NOT ASK TO HELP. I WILL DISPUTE IF I AM BEING DONE WRONGLY AND WILL ASK FOR REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL. MATH GENIUS ONLY
- Ex 1-6A Components of the accounting equation -Lang Enterprises
- homework help
- the other prt friend.