Process Design, Supply Chain Evaluation
Select a company with which you are familiar. This could be your place of employment, a place you would like to work, or a business you frequent. You need to understand and be able to collect data about the process you will be writing about.
Create a 14-slide Power Point presentation in which you analyze and evaluate the current state of the selected company's supply chain and an identified process. Include the following in the presentation:
- Describe the company's supply chain.
- Identify an internal process you wish to evaluate.
- Select an appropriate design approach for the chosen process.
- Create a high-level AS IS process flow chart using an appropriate design tool.
- Identify at least one metric to measure the process and its application (how, what, when, and who).
- Use an appropriate tool to collect data for each step of the process.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the process using data collected.
- Determine areas for improvement.
- Design an improved process flow chart using an appropriate tool.
- Summarize two items from this improved process and include an application of these items to a process in your own personal or professional life.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guideline
MUST INCLUDE REFERENCES
- PSY370 Module 1 Assignment 3 -Risk Factors and Protective Factors
- MKT 571 Week 5 Discussion Question 1
- Need Finance Question Answered ASAP
- For professor Geek
- ECE 601 Week 2 Assignment ( Professional Preparation ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest Syllabus
- STR581 TRATEGIC PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION WEEK 3 QUIZ 100% CORRECT
- Within the Discussion Board area
- As 1
Select a company with which you are familiar. This could be your place of employment, a place you would like to work, or a business you frequent.
Create a 14-slide presentation in which you …
Selecta company with which you are familiar. This could be your place of employment, a place you would like to work, or a business you frequent.
Createa 14-slide presentation in which you …
OPS/571 Operations Management
Process Design & Supply Chain Evaluation
o December 16,2016