Procedural Email Message essay
1: Procedural Email Message
Due Week 2 and worth 140 points
Write a procedural email message to employees reminding them of standard operating procedures or organizational changes that take the form of step-by-step instructions. Be creative, or use an issue applicable to your work environment. (Example can be found on page 76, Figure 5.1, of the course text.)
The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The procedural message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
- Itemize three to five (3-5) key points with detail.
- Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
- Use a descriptive subject line or heading.
- Use bullets to separate ideas and simplify reading.
- Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Use email form including: To:, From:, Subject:, and Signature.
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Ensure that there are no clarity, writing, and mechanical errors.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Submitting your assignment:
- Submit your assignment through the online course shell only.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use writing process strategies to develop brief business documents, such as routine messages, bad news messages, and persuasive/sales messages.
- Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
- Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
- Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (722 words)
Procedural xxxxx xxx xxxx Car xxxxxx Services for Personal xxx xxxxxxx Usage
xxx All Rubu xxxxxxxxx and Rubu xxxxxxx
From: Catherine xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx Banks
Date: January 13, xxxx
Subject: xxx Procedure for Hiring New Fleet Vehicles for xxxxxxxx xxx Business Usage
As xxx are aware, the xxxxxxx has xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx vehicles that xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx personal and business usage. The company is committed to enhance xxxx quality xxx affordable transportation xx its employees within and outside xxx xxxx environment. xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx the xxxxxxx vehicles xxx xxxxxxxx usage xx a low xxxxx as xxxxxxxx to xxx market xxxxx xxx vehicles can xxxx be used xxx xxxxxxx’x business assigned xxxxxxxxxxxxxx where the cost of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xx billed xx the xxxxxxx’x transportation xxxxxxxx
xxxx the xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx I am xxxxxxxxxx to xxx the xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx the new xxxxx xx vehicles for
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it