Problem: A bank gives each new customer a 4-digit code number which allows the new customer to create their own...stazoo
Problem: A bank gives each new customer a 4-digit code number which allows the new customer to create their own password. The code number is assigned randomly from the digits 1, 3, 5, and 7, and no digit is repeated. 8. What is the probability that the code number for a new customer will begin or end with a 7? Do I multiply 7, 5, 3, and 1 to get 150 and put 2 over it or is it another way? Brwon, this page is about permutations.
- 8 years ago
- In a cross between a pea plant that has smooth yellow seeds (SsYy) with a second plant of the same...
- Help Do today
- Help please
- business law
- express (csc^2 a-1) + cot^2 a as a single trig function
- What is 7 1/4-3 5/8?
- Write a summary statement about the charge the electroscope gains
- for the function f defind by f(x)= 7x over x^2+1 find the following values. a. f(-3) b. f(-x) c. -f(x) d. f(x+h)=...
- What is the author's purpose in undergoing her experiment?
- math lab online homework need to finish by midnight tomorrow