Probability question 4nany.b
A study found that the probability that a married woman is in the labor force is 0.6. Five married women are randomly selected. Find the probability that exactly 3 of the 5 married women are in the labor forced. Show work.
- 8 years ago
- Physics Mechanics
- Factor x^2+8x+16
- gilgamesh and enkidu were
- I'm enrolled in a cyber school program. I do not have time to finish the english portion. There is 10%...
- Tort Law Question Jake is an employee in a chemical plant owned by Powderall Ltd. He complained to his wife after...
- 50 question quiz on u.s government with a 1hour time limit
- what contry owns greenland
- On January 1, a company issues bonds dated January 1 with a par value of $380,000. The bonds mature in...
- What is the geometric mean between 2 and 8?
- What are moon craters? How were thay formed