Privacy and Civil Libertiesadniek199g
As time passes since the attacks of September 11, 2001, homeland security has improved, but concerns over privacy and civil liberties have increased. Advocates for security claim that new technologies and techniques in homeland security are necessary to protect the public. Privacy advocates believe that the mining of personal information and increased surveillance have altered, negatively, the American way of life.
Watch Spying on the Home Front (LINK BELOW). Identify which side of the argument you agree with and provide at least two reasons for your position. Use lessons and arguments from your entire study in Homeland Security to support your argument.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s), and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.
- 4 years ago
- Aspects of Forensic Psychology
- Can I get some help with this assignment please and Thank you
- Bus650 Managerial Finance Week 4 Assignment- Watch and Review
- Assignment 3: IT Support for Virtual Teams
- AED 202 Week 6 CheckPoint Reading and Writing Strategies
- ACC 300 Week 5 Team Aassignment Global Environments (Mc Donalds)
- Week 4 DQ
- discussion 6
- A+ Answer
- McDonalds Case Study - Marketing Research
- NOT RATED
As time passes since the attacks of September 11, 2001, homeland security has improved, but concerns over privacy and civil liberties have increased. Advocates for security claim that new …4 years ago