Principles of accountingkwdbrrr
Home Depot is my company
1. Locate the Income Statement (may have a different heading such as Statement of Consolidated Operations). Hint: First line should relate to Revenue.
What is the Description and Dollar Value of the first line on the Income Statement (it may be net sales)?
2. Locate the Balance Sheet (may have a different heading such as the Statement of Financial Position)
What are the names of two assets and their values?
*Take care with the concept of $ dollars. Many financial statements are expressed in millions of $. You would report $895 million for the value $895,000,000. Be a very careful reader.
3. Statement of Owners' Equity: Post one line item and dollar value from the "Equity" section of the balance sheet. You will likely find line items including Common Stock, Retained Earnings (or Deficit) and Treasury Stock.
**Always include the name of your SEC 10-K company in the subject line and the link to your SEC 10-K financial statement when posting.
- 7 years ago
- CJA 363 Week 3 Quiz.pdf
- BCOM 275 Week 1 - Communication Process Model
- math problems online
- Compare and contrast sources of health information for Reliability.
- Acct 349 Midterm
- baber - final
- PROFESSORDEBAR You are an environmental behavioral specialist for criminal justice professionals
- SCI 207
- LASA 1: The Costs of Production