Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Boardwanafa
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 500-750 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Research agencies and organizations and identify at least three examples of codes of ethics for probation and parole agencies.
- Compare and contrast the three different codes you’ve found. You should be discussing how the three examples are similar, as well as how they differ.
- After discussing the three examples, decide which example you would propose adopting for your agency, if any.
- It may be however, that no one code achieves your desired outcome, in which case it may be that you would choose to take certain elements from one or more of the examples you found. If that is the case, then describe what elements you would take from which examples.
- Explain in detail why you picked your chosen example, or why you chose elements from your chosen examples.
- Explain why you believe that your new code of ethics will work to improve professionalism in your agency.
- Lastly, discuss and describe what types of training would be necessary to implement the new code of ethics in your agency.
- 8 years ago
- “In what ways did Progressivism include both democratic and anti-democratic impulses?”
- Control Chart
- finance question
- NOT AGAIN?!?!? Macroeconomics
- National Geographic Article, Restless Gene, The article presents support for explanations of man’s desire to explore from various psychological...
- Discuss the ethics of using unconscious nudges to alter people's behavior. Within your answer, consider the argument made by economists...
- Write essay about theme of any book with 5 paragraphs.
- SPEECH AND WRITING ONLINE COURSES
TaskName: Phase 2 Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 500-750 words Details:
Primary Discussion Response is due by Wednesday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Sunday (11:59:59pm …7 years ago
The head of your county’s parole and probation department has tasked you with a major responsibility. Your agency has come under fire as a result of published reports in the local media suggesting …4 years ago