The pressure of 4 liters of oxygen gas is 0.00003 Pa. If we change the volume to 1.5 liters, what...shatan
The pressure of 4 liters of oxygen gas is 0.00003 Pa. If we change the volume to 1.5 liters, what will the resulting pressure be? a.0008 Pa b.00003 Pa c.00008 Pa d.00001125 Pa The temperature of 18 liters of hydrogen gas is 373 K. If we change the temperature to 273 K, what will the resulting volume be? a.24.6 L b.13.2 L c.12.72 L d.12.3 L Air in a certain container has a pressure of 0.00025 Pa at a temperature of 312 K. If we change the temperature to 240 K, what will be the pressure? a.192 Pa b.0008 Pa c.000187 Pa d.000192 Pa
- 9 years ago
- 5x - (3x - 7)
- explain how the productive capacity of the industries of the United States aided the Allies' war effort.
- Why was the Supreme Court decision Brown v. Board of Education important to the Civil Rights Movement
- which president was responsible for desegregation of the armed foreces?
- 200x + 80y = 1600. x + y must equal 12
- How did the policies of the czars help to ignite the full-scale revolution?
- math lab online homework need to finish by midnight tomorrow
- Final Project Website Resources: Appendices A & B Create a website with your choice of theme that contains the requirements listed in the appendix. Submit your HTML file to the Assignments tab. Post a message with the URL of the website you created.
- according to chittranjan das what is non cooperatin movement ?