Presenting Yourself as a Global Leaderhowework4343
This assessment enables you to demonstrate your mastery of the following course competencies:
- Analyze relevant global leadership concerns for the future.
- Analyze emerging leadership theories that are appropriate for a global agenda.
- Evaluate the leader's responsibility to prepare the self for work in a competitive, complex, and diverse workplace.
- Define a personal plan for evolving the present, reflective self.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
Draw upon your Leadership Development Plan from Unit 5 to prepare a PowerPoint presentation in which you present your global leadership credentials to a corporate leadership team.
Imagine that you are interviewing for a dream leadership position in a global firm. (It may help you to identify a specific organization, industry, and leadership position. It can be fictitious, if you would prefer, but will have more meaning if it is something you actually hope for in your future.) Before flying to corporate headquarters, you receive a request from the top leadership team. The team members ask to see a 10-minute presentation in which you give your:
- Global leadership strengths and fit with the leadership position.
- Evolving global leadership development plan.
- Analysis of global leadership concerns for the future in the context of the organization.
- Evaluation of an emerging leadership theory and its appropriateness for the organization.
Remember that you will want to tailor your presentation to reflect the particular firm, industry, and leadership position for which you are being considered. This is where you are "boasting" your strengths to be the global leader of choice.
Your presentation must include speaker notes at the bottom of the slides. To learn how to use speaker notes in PowerPoint, visit the help area in PowerPoint and search for "speaker note function."
Also, note that your first slide must be a title page and the last slide must have your references.
Refer to the scoring guide prior to submission to ensure you meet all evaluation criteria.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: No more than 15 slides with speaker notes.
- Font and font size: Fonts and sizes appropriate for good visibility in a slide presentation.
Post the presentation (no more than 15 slides) with speaker notes (not bullet points but complete sentences and paragraphs) to the assignment grading area.
- 5 years ago
- Homework !! ASAP!
- what is meant by "sweatshops"
- Criminal Justice
- Assignment General study and disability class
- Controversial Issues in Entertainment
- Assignment 4 Rewarding Volunteers
- excel homework
- Consider sending a packet from a source host to a destination host over a fixed route. List the delay components in...
- economics homework
- NOT RATED
· Presenting Yourself as a Global Leader
This assessment enables you to demonstrate your mastery of the following course …5 years ago
- NOT RATED5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Presenting Yourself as a Global LeaderResources
· Presenting Yourself as a Global Leader Scoring Guide.
·5 years ago