Can someone use a software to set up the question and answer better so that i can understand it/Thanks
A.)Simplify giving restrictions where necessary
1.) 3 square root 24
2.)4 square root 96 3.)square root y to the 7th power
4.) square root 18x to the 6th power y to the 11 th power
5.)the sa=quare root of 15 x multiplied by the square root of 35xy
6.)3 square root 4a to the 8th power b to the 12th power
7.)4 square root 32x to the 9th power y to the 5th power z to the 12th power
8.)5 square root x to the 12th power y to the 4th power z to the 24th power
9.) 3 square root 9x squared multiplied by 3 square root 6x squared
10.)4 square root 8a squared b multiplied by 4 square root 4a^3rd power b to the 3rd power
11.)5 square root 8x to the 7th power ysquared multiplied by 5 square root 12x to the 4th power y to the 4th power
12.)9 square root x to the 6th power
b.)Rationalize the denominator.Assume all variables are positive.
1.)2 divided by square root 2
2.)4 square root 3 divided by 8
3.) suare root 3 divided by y
4.) square root x to the 5th power divided by 2
5.)1 divided by 4 square root x to the 3rd power
6.) square root 1 divided 2x to the 3rd powery to the 5th power
7.)3 square root 2x divided by 25y to the 5th power
8.)12x squared y squared divided by the square root 3x squared y
9.)14 divided by 3 square root 7y squared
10.)7xy divided by 3 square root -27x to the third power y
11.)5 square root 32xy squared divided by x to the 3rd power y
12.)3 to the square root x to the 5th power y to the 2nd power z divided by 3 the square root 16x squared yz
13.)Find three pairs of integers (x,y) with x<y that satisfy the equality
square root x +square root y =square root 75
- What is natural selection
- How do i use inductive reasoning for civil rights of today?
- how does Barack obama use verbal and non verbal devices to create impact on the auidence
- A tree trunk is buried in sediments. Minerals slowly take the place of the materials that formed the tree trunk....
- What was general washington's greatest strength?
- A particle is moving along a straight line with the acceleration a (12t-3t^1/2)ft/s^2 where t is in seconds.Determine the velocity...
- List and discuss the key components of the receiving area of an MSW processing facility and a materials recovery facility.
- does the combination of the revenue recognition and accrual accounting principles lead us to follow: (1) Given the revenues, what...
- Can you give me examples and definitions for the following prefixes: Intro- Medi- non- ob- pen- per- post- pre- prim-...