Practicum: Apply Change Theory to the Proposed Changenurselen
Practicum: Apply Change Theory to the Proposed Change
In week one, you formulated some initial ideas about a Practicum Change Project. You discussed possible change projects with your manager and identified a project for your practicum.
This week has presented information on change, change management, and how an organization’s mission, vision, and values are reflected in its strategic plan. Using the information presented in the resources, complete the following two activities with the guidance of your instructor.
Your instructor has assigned you to apply change theory to the proposed change. Check for consistency between the proposed change and the mission/vision/values/strategic plan for the agency. Read more about change theory in your textbook.
Please address the following:
- Which change theory will you use as a framework for your change project and why?
- Is there consistency between the proposed change and the mission, vision, and values of the agency?
- If so, describe.
- If not, how will you address the inconsistencies?
Support your response with references from the professional nursing literature.
Post your responses to the Discussion based on the course requirements. Your initial postings must be more than 350 words (not including the full references). Keep your responses succinct. Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources. Other scholarly sources may also be used to support your work. Refer to the APA Publication Manual to ensure that your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
- 5 years ago
- Speech draft
- read about 17 pages and answer 3 question
- Discussion For Tutor Faith
- Unit 9 and 10 Discussion Capston
- Executive Orders" Please respond to the following:
- Macroeconomics Essay 3 pages Due
- expository writing for administration
- Week 4 Written Assignment - Admiral Rogers and DoD Cyber Strategy
- FOR KIM WOODS Health Indicators Graphical Representation