As a foundation for engaging in scholarly writing, the nurse leader-manager or nurse informaticist must be able to engage in critical thinking and anticipate the needs, questions, and concerns of the intended audience. A scholarly writer must be able to craft a paper that demonstrates clarity, specificity, fairness, relevance, and consistency (Dexter, 2000).
As you reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan, take some time to consider how you will communicate your proposal objectively yet persuasively.
- Review the information in the Practicum Project Plan (PPP) Overview document introduced in Week 3. The overview describes the components that must be included in your plan.
- Reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan thus far. Address any questions you have and/or identify areas in need of further consideration or improvement.
- Develop any outstanding components of your Practicum Project Plan. For instance, you may need to continue your review of literature that justifies your project and create your project timeline.
- Review the information on scholarly writing in this week’s Learning Resources; be sure to integrate these principles as you develop your Practicum Project Plan.
- If you posted a draft of Practicum Project Plan in this week’s optional Discussion, incorporate, as appropriate, feedback you received from your colleagues.
To complete the Practicum Project Plan:
Write a 4- to 6-page scholarly paper that includes the following:
- Goal statement
- Project objectives
- Evidence-based review of the literature for project justification
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- FOLLOW RUBRIC, USE HEADINGS, HAVE REFERENCES, DO LITERATURE REVIEW, USE THE MATIERIALS PROVIDED. BE ON TIME
- 5 years ago
- Feasibility studies report on developing business ideas ( & bringing the business into a Bazaar)
- TUTORIAL-ECET340-WEEK3 QUIZ
- need help in essay writing
- Child Exploitation
- MATH 107 - Quiz 3 - *HELPCLICK ONLY*
- Buz Assignment
- MGT 437 Week 3 Individual Assignment - Project Management Organizational Structures Paper
- MGT 437 Week 4 DQ 1
- Chapter Problems
- Economics Final Exam
- NOT RATED
In Week 1, you developed your practicum professional development objectives. How have your experiences thus far in the practicum contributed to your growth as nurse leader-manager or nurse …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Consider the following scenario:
Isabel recently earned certifications offered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses and the American Organization of Nurse Executives for nurse managers …5 years ago