Read the article, and create a PowerPoint slide presentation to share your findings.
Note: Present your research using the article as well as the scientific theories covered in this unit. Please integrate your
personal opinion on this topic as well.
Your slide presentation should contain a minimum of eight slides. Do not limit your information strictly to the article by
Loftus and the textbook. You may use additional sources as well. Be creative in your presentation. Do not forget to include
a title slide and citation slide. These slides are not counted in your total slide count. All sources used, including the
textbook and article, must be referenced. Paraphrased and quoted material must have citations as well. For information
on the grading policies of projects, such as this PowerPoint assignment, refer to the CSU Grading Rubric
- 8 years ago
- What is the break-even probability of collection in the repeat-sales case?
- According to Abraham Maslow, the most important aspects of personality are:a. the big five personality traits.b. a person's higher instincts...
- The distance alicia travels in t hours is represented by the equation d equals 7.5t at what rate does alicia...
- V^2=Ae^-2kx - g/k (upward motion) V^2=g/k - Be^2kx (downward motion) Use the above result to show that , when the bullet hits...
- Doctor A sees 84 patients in 7 days. Doctor B sees 60 patients in 5 days. Are these patients per...
- what are the dimesions of cultural diversity