Research a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy at a large organization. Prepare to discuss the benefits and disadvantages of the policy..
Imagine you and other committee members represents the executive committee at an imaginary organization tasked with drafting a CSR policy. Each person must represent a different stakeholder in the company.
Document your committee's views on the essential components of a CSR policy. Include the following:
- What role does your organization play in the community?
- What factors in your organization influence the social responsibility strategies?
- What is one social initiative your organization will champion?
- What is your organization's responsibility to the community? Explain.
- What are the main components of an effective CSR policy?
- What are the potential consequences of your chosen social initiative and policy?
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including speaker notes and visual arts ,presenting your CSR policy to key stakeholders in your organization.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- 7 years ago
- FILM 100 hw assignment 7
- Knowledgable in Nursing field? Lets collaborate.
- Four P’s of Marketing - Maximum 4 pages including a cover and reference pages
- MGT 420 Week 1 Individual Assignment Role of Stakeholder Paper
- Module 3 DQ
- Unit IV Scholarly Activity 51
- African American gangsters and the Italian OC groups
- Why would you support this movement .
- Peer reviewed article summary