Choose two long-term care facilities—one from nursing facilities, assisted living, or subacute care and another from adult day care, home health care, or hospice care—on which you would want to base your research work.
Assume you are responsible for the management and administration of the two facilities. You have to orient the newly appointed manager by providing an overview on managing long-term care. You also need to discuss the programs of the two facilities. From this perspective and based on your research about the facilities, prepare a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of 10–15 slides including the following:
- What are the various multidisciplinary departments (teams) included in your facilities?
- Who comprise the target population being served by the various programs provided by your chosen facilities?
- What are the major staffing and human resource issues faced by your chosen facilities?
- What are the significant trends in long-term care likely to impact the operation of the various programs provided by your chosen facilities, and what is your plan of action to overcome them?
- What are the various forms of cooperation and integration existing in your chosen facilities? Discuss the nature of management, financing, and quality issues related to integration and cooperation in the facilities?
- 8 years ago
- An accountant for Harry Butterfield Apartments has the following data available to him.
- Country Risk and Strategic Planning Analysis Paper
- CJA 304 week 5
- MGMT215 - Decision Making and Communication
- Assignment 2: LASA 1 Principles of Persuasion
- BADM 468 Final Paper
- Acct 211 Homework 3 Quiz
- BSL 4040 Unit VIII Final Project
- FINC 330 project discussion (Questions)
- NOT RATED
Choose two long-term care facilities—one from nursing facilities, assisted living, or subacute care and another from adult day care, home health care, or hospice care—on which you would want to base …6 years ago