Post, in complete sentences, a response to the questions below.jontha4
Post, in complete sentences, a response to the questions below. Reply to others by making suggestions or identifying errors, if possible, (in English) OR comment in Spanish to specific information somebody else has shared and ask questions to further the discussion. (For example, if I posted "Soy de Fountain Valley" somebody else may ask "Dónde está Fountain Valley?" I might then say "Fountain Valley está en California, cerca de Los Angeles."
Try to use the Spanish you have learned although I am fine with you looking up a word or two. Watch the online translators as they are great to treat as a dictionary but most of the time translate entire sentences incorrectly. The tool is a great idea but very far from being perfected...
I want the sentences to be at such a level that others can read them and understand them on their own. So challenge yourself to say as much as you can from your own skills and also take the challenge of trying to read and comprehend a lot of other posts on the board.
Now get out there and have some fun.
¿De dónde eres? ¿Dónde estás en este momento? ¿Cómo estás hoy? ¿Cómo eres tú?
TIP: Usually when asked a question you use the same verb in the answer
- 8 years ago
- Ehtics unit 4
- Exam on Legal true and False question
- Social Policies Should knowing about the health effects of social policies change the value that Americans place on those policies -...
- Which learning and intelligence styles do you think you exhibit? Give an example of a situation or situations in which...
- The following are the cash flows of two projects: Year Project A Project B 0 −$290 −$290 ...
- a bag contains 40 balls . 12 of the balls are red , 11 of them are blue , 9 are...
- Draw a line OP - 93 millilitres long. Divide the line into 5 equal parts and construct a line perpendicular...
- With the assistance of Sensible Essentials, the operations management team now understands the cost implications associated with providing adequate funds to implement the organization’s growth plan. The team has concluded that the plans would be financed
- The ______ ________ Assimilates dissolved food.
- NOT RATED
Carefully review the notes in Resources about the verbs SER and ESTAR and how they are different. They both mean TO BE, and this is a tough part of the language for English speakers to grasp because …8 years ago