Post a 150-200-word response to the following discussion question by clicking on Reply. Ask question(s) at the...scottatmoes
Post a 150-200-word response to the following discussion question by clicking on Reply. Ask question(s) at the end of your discussion to stimulate thoughts and include one or two references to your discussion in APA style from assigned materials or outside sources. Question: A random sample of 12 health maintenance organizations (HMOs) was selected. For each HMO, the co-payment (in dollars) for a doctor's office visit was recorded. The results are as follows: 6, 5, 12, 6, 8, 11, 6, 10, 12, 12, 10, 5 Under the assumption that co-payment amounts are normally distributed find a 95% confidence interval for the mean co-payment amount in dollars. What is the degree of freedom? What is the mean and standard deviation? What is the lower limit and upper limit of the confidence interval? Relate how you apply such statistics in your professional (work) environment and discuss the advantages of applying similar statistical analysis to your work. Please carry your intermediate computations to at least three decimal places. Please show and explain all steps to make it easy to follow
- 9 years ago
- Home Depot sells two brands of doors. Brand A cost $35 and Brand B cost $40. On a Sunday, Home...
- I NEED HELP WITH MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH WITH PIZZAZZ! BOOK E E-10
- A=1/2bh make a suject
- of the 10-12 million slaves brought to the new world, about how many were brought to the caribbean.
- Accounting Help
- CASE STUDY
- What's the perimeter and area of a polygon with vertices A(-3,-2), B(2,4), C(5,2), and D(0,-4)?Round to the nearest tenth.
- the list gives the year of birth for each state governor in the united states in 2007. choose intervals and...
- Initially, A yoga ball is partially blown up and its surface area measured. Afterwards, it is filled completely and its...
- The following items are taken from the financial statements of Laramie Company for the year ending December 31, 2010: Accounts...