SELECT TWO TOPICS. WRITE A 2-3 PAGE ESSAY PER TOPIC (typed font 12). USE ONLY YOUR TEXTBOOK, CLASSNOTES AND MATERIAL SHARED FOR THE CLASS (INCIDENTALLY, YOU CAN USE EXAMPLES FROM YOUR OWN RESEARCH).
- According to specialists, the study of international migration requires of a multidisciplinary perspective. State why. Did Political Science offers a unique contribution? Since different disciplines emphasize a macro, micro or meso approach, in other words an emphasis in different levels of analysis, provide examples. Discuss in more detail the approach of two of these disciplines that are (even hypothetically) more useful for your own research, or alternatively the approaches that can better explain the plight of the main characters of La Jaula de Oro and El Norte.
- Why is it so that advanced democracies seemed to have so many difficulties to assemble a strong immigration policy (that media frequently labeled as “chaotic”). Explore their diverse internal challenges (paradoxes that they confront), and the apparently incoherent outcomes in this policy area. You can cite examples from your own research if pertinent.
- Analyze the “politics of closure” in liberal democracies. Include its genesis, at least three main arguments that usually accompanied this discourse, and examine in detail how key political actors, such as political parties use these arguments (if your research is related to this topic, you can use examples from it).
- The so-called “global governance” on immigration includes a tapestry of overlapping institutions and procedures. Provide examples. Why is it so that there are rather few binding multilateral agreements and bilateral agreements? Even when they exist, state why they seemed to be plagued by unintended consequences. Is the European Community an exception of such trends?
Other questions 10
- Operations Mgt
- Information about hedgehogs (Adapt, Move, Undergo Homeostasis, Respond to Stimulius, Reproduce, Have Cells, Use energy, have DNA, grow/develop.)
- name the sets of numbers to which each number belongs. 34, -525, 0.875, 12/3,
- The three major challenges faced by businesses today are globalization, advances in technology, and deregulation. Which of these affords the...
- What is the dimension in feet for a tank that has a diameter of 138 inches and a height of...
- I need help with my science work
- English has been accused by many as being sexist due to having such words as: mailman, fireman, chairman, foreman, etc....
- A 3 digit number when divided by 5 has an even quotient. When it is divided by 3 , it...
- Need help with finance homwork