Hello, I need help if some one got this book below
Introduction to Comparative Politics
Comparative Politics Domestic Responses to Global Challenges Eighth Edition
I got 12 question over this book need them in 6 pages or more like large paragraph each question.
see the attachment for the qestions and other resources
needed by Sunday night. it should the answer has .
I have 12 questions for the final exam and i want 6 pages answers for them, 2 answer for 2 questions in a page. My professor need an excellent answer and really can convince him . please do your best it is a final, Thanks
Introduction to Comparative Politics
Final Exam 280
Answer the following essays (the essays selected for the final exam will be determined by the instructor). You may use your lecture notes, power points and class reading assignments. There is no limit to how much you may write one each question, taking into account the two-hours allotted for the exam. Good luck.
1. What are the basic precepts of Marxist political theory (explain Marx’s theory of revolution in dealing with this question). How was Marx’s political theory modified in practice by Lenin and Stalin?
2. What factors gave rise to totalitarian regimes in Russia and Eastern Europe? (make sure you integrate the lecture and readings in this question and consider the importance of Stalin’s “Socialism in one country” policy)
3. According to Hauss, what are the political characteristics of communist regimes? (discuss the relationship of party to government and state, the role of ideology, political parties and elections).
4. Based on the lecture, power points and the text, what do you think are the prospects for democracy and capitalism in the post Communist political systems (Russia, the former Soviet Republics and Eastern European countries like Poland)? Explain how the transition experiences from communism in these countries affect the degree of political support for capitalism and democracy in those countries today ?
5. The Chinese revolution occurred in a rural country with a weak central government and which had been invaded or occupied by foreign powers over a period of a century. According to Hauss and the lectures, how did those circumstances affect the way the Chinese communists went about trying to put Marxist ideas and ideals into practice?
6. List three developments in China that lead many political scientists to the conclusion that it may no longer be warranted to call China ‘s political system “totalitarian” in the post Mao era .
7. Compare China and the U.S. in terms of how societal interests are aggregated and influence the political system in both countries. Include Hauss and the lectures in the discussion of the limits on interest group participation in politics (economic, religious etc).
8. Using the lectures and Hauss, discuss the structure of the Chinese part- state in the post Mao era? Include in this discussion an explanation of where power resides in policy making evaluation the role of the executive, legislature, courts etc.
9. According to the Wang article and the lectures, what is the role of private enterprise in China today?
10. Compare and contrast the powers of the French President and British Prime Minister in the decision making function. Based on this comparison, which political office has the greatest power vested in it by the constitution? Include in this discussion the information from the lectures and Hauss
11. Being careful to explain Lipset’s and Hauss’ thesis of American exceptionalism, to what extent do you think that American politics today is similar to or different from that of the UK or France?
12. According to the Wang article, “the Problems of State Weakness”, in what sense is the “weakness” of the Chinese state today damaging the country’s prospects for becoming a full-fledged democracy?
- 8 years ago