Choose an image several words long from one of your favorite poems. Then change the image, making it your own. How would you express the same idea as the poet in your own imagistic language or a different idea using similar language?
What does an editor consider as he or she decides what poems to include in and exclude from a poetry anthology?
If you are writing a poem and writer's journal rather than creating an anthology for this assignment, speculate on what type of anthology your poem might be included in. What, if anything, from your writer's journal would you want your editor to know that might help sway him or her to publish your work?
The poem I want you to use is "Let Me Not to The Marriage of True Minds" by William Shakespeare
- 7 years ago
- CIs home work DUE in 24 houre
- Sociology essay on America
- ACC 220 CheckPoint Budgets Overview
- Criminal Justice Assignment Due July 19, 2013
- compare and contrast
- Ethical Paper
- (google) Timothy Lloyd Omega (case study)
- The following time-phasing chart is available for a single item within a MRP system. Complete this chart by estimating...