please type in micro soft wordteron50
1..Discussion 1: “Quality Thinking.”
Please respond to the following:
- Identify at least one (1) factor which is necessary for evaluating the quality of your thinking.
- Explain why it is significant for an accurate evaluation of your own critical thinking.
- Explain whether it is easier to evaluate other people’s thinking than it is to evaluate your own. Why or why not?
2.---Discussion 2: “Saddling Up.”
John Wayne once said, “Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” Making a decision sometimes truly feels like an act of courage! Please respond to the following:
- Describe a decision you need to make that you have been putting off.
- Identify some of the factors causing you to delay making you decision.
- Explain whether you need more information before you decide. If so, what do you need to know? How can you get this information?
- Evaluate the consequences of deciding wrongly, of delaying, and of not deciding at all.
- Determine if you can think through the process and make a decision using an internal monologue.
- Evaluate whether it would help you to dialogue with others about this decision.
- 8 years ago
- 1. In the story “Ramayana,” why does Sita feel ill after seeing Rama? She was disturbed by...
- A3. This question is about testing an electrical circuit. The...
- 22 Questions
- Was Booker T Washington a 19th century black nationalist or an "Uncle Tom"? (Elaborate)?
- Josh has some tiles.each tile is 10 cm long .two tiles together are 18 cm long .calculate the length of...
- Since 1985, the average annual cost y (in dollars) for tuition and fees at a public two-year colleges in...
- I HAVE lot of undone homework from pre cal it is online website http://www.mymathlab.com/ i was wondering if you...
- A firm in perfectly competitive market invents a new method of production that lowers its marginal costs. What happens to...
- log(8)(x+1)=2-log (1/8)(x)