Please solve for mesky172
Your production line, when correctly adjusted, fills containers with an average of 12 ounces of soda per can with a standard deviation of .25 ounces. IF I take a random sample of 40 cans, what is the probability that the sample mean, X is greater than 12.05, for a correctly operating line?
- 9 years ago
- write an equation to show how much each pair of shoes?
- "its is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those who can best manage the change"...
- who was the first president
- prove: (A then B) 1. -F 2. -(-C v T) then F 3. -C then (A then B) 4. T...
- If the linear transformation T: R^n arrow R^n is one to one and T (u-v) =0 then u-v True...
- Write an essay in which you explain and evaluate the Linguistic Relativity Hypothesis (as discussed in class and presented in...
- No longer needed
- Would it be better for the United States to have a direct democracy?
- how to fill out form 940