PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS-DO NOT PLAGIARIZE
Evaluate the challenges of expanding your company's production to a foreign market. This will require you to revise previously recommended pricing and non-pricing strategies for your company's product based on the selected country's economy's stage in the business cycle and the projected economic conditions.
Discuss the evidence that supports your recommendations.
Select a foreign market in which to expand your chosen product. ( pick a unique and original topic. A new product in an existing market)
Write a 1,750-word paper detailing your findings. The use of tables and/or charts to display economic data over the time period discussed is highly encouraged.
- Evaluate current global economic conditions and their effect on local macroeconomic indicators in your selected country. Consider forecasts for population growth, GDP growth, GDP per capita growth, export growth, and sales growth.
- Differentiate the competitors' existing production in the chosen country.
- Assess forecast sales in the selected country.
- Prioritize the type of economy that exists in your selected country-closed, mixed, or market. What is the difference between these types of economies and how might this affect your expansion?
- Justify how your chosen country's current credit market conditions affect demand for your product or service and your planning or operating decision for your production in that country.
- Analyze the role of the selected country's central bank on that country's economy.
- Compare the availability, education, and job skills of the work force in the selected country. Discuss the additional challenges of international production, such as political stability, availability of government financing or other incentives, threat of capital controls, and exchange rate risks.
- Explain any additional supply chain challenges you anticipate if attempting to sell your product made in your chosen country to countries outside of that market.
- Recommend any comparative advantages your company will have over competitors in that country.
- Defend your position, either for or against, expanding your company's production into your chosen country based on your research.
- DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE ANYONE'S WORK. I WILL REQUEST A REFUND. MY INSTRUCTOR HAS A SUPREME PLAGIARISM CHECKER AND WILL CATCH EVERYTHING. PLEASE CITE ALL IN TEXT CITATIONS.
Cite a minimum of three peer reviewed sources not including the textbook.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
body preview (7 words)
xxxxxx xxxx in xxx xxxxxxxx document.Reagards
file1.docx preview (2159 words)
RUNNING HEAD: PUTAO xxxx INDUSTRIES-CHINA 1.
Putao xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx Wine Industries-China
Global economic xxxxxxxxxx are factors, xxxxx xxxxxxxxx the economy xx the world. xxx factors include xxxxxxxxx activity such xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx growth, inflation xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxx capital markets, xxxxxx finances xxx xxxxxxxx policy. Research xxxxxxxxx World xxxx xx recalculating the economic xxxxxx down to 2.4% xxxx x xxxxxxxxxx 2.9%. xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxxx world xxxxxx minimal xxxxxxx flows, and xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx Yong xxx states xxxx xxxxxxxx growth xxxxxxx xxx xxx player in eradicating xxxxxxx (Global Economic xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
Local xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx put up by both governmental and nongovernmental institutions to evaluate the health xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx supply, consumer price index, producer price xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it