Please Read All Directions & Instructions Carefully. Due 6/24/2016 @ 5:00 pm EST!!honeyfiv
Interview a minimum of two teachers and/or staff of an educational program for students with multiple disabilities. Discuss the following:
1.Define the disability
2.Needs of the students
3.Characteristics of the special need students
6.Concerns in the classroom
8.Classroom description, teacher interactions, and activities
After the interviews have been conducted, write a summation of 1,000-1,250-words of the information learned. Be sure to use information from the interviews and include any) moments that may have changed the way you viewed these disabilities and the educational and classroom implications.
Guidelines of Assignment:
1. Interview is relevant, addresses definition of disorder in terms of education, student needs, special need student characteristics, medical/educational implications, classroom concerns, teacher responsibilities, and teacher interactions and activities.
2. Content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive; definitions are clearly stated. Major points are stated clearly and are well supported. Research is adequate, up to date, relevant, and addresses all of the issues stated in the assignment's criteria. Three or more relevant academic sources were cited.
3. Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
4. There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
APA format, Times New Romans 12pt., double space, in-text citation(s), reference(s) and turn it in less than 20%.
- 5 years ago
- Topographic Maps
- COMPARING THREE THEORIES
- Unit II Scholarly Activity Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide form an acidic compound in the atmosphere when they react with the moisture (humidity) in the air. These are transported in by the prevailing winds from coal-fired power plants in Ohio and are
- Summarize bio article
- Case study analysis
- 8 ft 4 in - 3 ft 11 in
- Price for a 5-6 page APA format Human Resource Paper
- HR case evaluation # 3
- NOT RATED
Interview a minimum of two teachers and/or staff of an educational program for students with multiple disabilities. Discuss the following: 1.Define the disability 2.Needs of the students …6 years ago