please help i only have 5 hours to turn this in..implement this program so that it can work..
This a c++ programming project of the game blackjack ..
it should be implemented in microsoft visual studio 2010..
there should be 3 class in the program:
First, you will need a class for individual cards. This card class should have member variables
for: suit (e.g. spades), value (e.g. jack), and points (e.g. 10). You should obviously have
constructors, accessors, and mutators for this class. In addition, you will need to overload the
following C++ operators for this class (==, =, <, >, and <<).
Next, you will need a deck. As a member variable, the deck will need to contain all 52 cards. For
ease of implementation, you can put all 52 cards into a vector, since you can shuffle them using
the following command:
std::random_shuffle( d.begin(), d.end() );
The deck should also have a constructor and a member function that allows you to get a card
from it. Overloading the << operator is a good way to test the functionality of the deck, but is not
necessary for the program.
Finally, the hand class will contain the cards in the player’s hand. You must implement this class
using a member variable that is a dynamic array of cards for the player’s hand. You will also
need to have member variables for the number of cards in the hand as well as the score.
Obviously, you should write constructors, accessors, and mutators for this class. Since this class
also uses dynamic memory, you will need to write a copy constructor, destructor, and overloaded
equal (if implementing splits).
The other item that needs to be added to this class is an ability to put an additional card into the
hand as player’s will often take additional cards during the game of blackjack. Adding a card to
the hand requires reallocating dynamic memory and will be similar to a copy constructor.
Implement your program using separate compilation for the voter class and the main program.
As always, your code should have appropriate comments to explain the program and the code. It
should be written in a consistent and readable form and should compile without errors or
- How do you write out an algabraic equation?
- interview a couple (heterosexual or homosexual) and analyze their work-family relationship.
- What factors might explain the different outcomes of the American, the French, and the Haitian revolutions
- communication network... shahimermaid
- discuss the elements of mise-en-place. include personal hygiene standards, list of ingredients and equipment required
- i need help with my microsoft access 2010 lab assignment
- In cell G19, enter a function that will find the lowest Sales Price over $7,000 for the range B3:G14 using...
- The Output of a function is 7 more than 3 times the input. Find the input when the output is...
- The risks and benefits of international equity investing.
i help to program my project within 5 hours.. its a c++ program project about playing the game blackjack.. In order to do this, the program will need to have three separate classes. Card …