Initial post -Please choose ONE of the following options:
- Performance Elements: Drama is different in many ways from other literary forms because it has major components that cannot be clearly experienced when it is read, but which instead can only be experienced when one watches a play performed. For this forum's main post, compare Reed's The C Above the C Above High C and Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Is one of the two plays more reliant on performance elements than the other? How does this affect your experience of the play as a written text? If you were able to watch the YouTube video of The Importance of Being Earnest, you are welcome to discuss that as well. Give specific examples from each play to support your response, and be sure explain those examples.
- Class and Social Mobility: The Importance of Being Earnest is set in a period of English history where social class is important. What issues about class does Wilde raise in the play, and what do you think he is trying to say about those issues? Give specific examples from the play to support your response, and be sure explain those examples.
- Out of Time: The C Above the C Above High C is a play that is set in the 1950s, but was written in the 1990s. Would the play come across differently if it had been written in the 1950s as well? Choose one character or scene in the play that sticks out to you, and explain how you think that character or scene would have been similar or different it it had been written in the time in which the play is set. Give specific examples from the play to support your response, and be sure explain those examples.
Please divide your posts into paragraphs for easier reading, and make sure to reference, paraphrase, or quote specific passages from the text to support and illustrate what you say
please do this in MLA with 200-300 words
Other questions 10
- A+ Paper
- what contributes to the spread of HIV/AIDS
- compare and contrast essay
- Standard deviation of $594, 90% confidence level, and a margin
- Use the following data set that compares age to average
- Monitoring Our Home Planet
- ACC 561 Week 1 Individual WileyplusAssignment
- Statement of work:Develop a detailed SOW and a “brief” sample contract template for the following case:
- International Crime Witness, Part 1